December 2, 2007

"And I Never Did Stop."

she rides her bike more,
now that the weather is getting cold.
she's found a shortcut to his house,
and she finds she goes there more and more.
she sits though, just watching the house.
not actually letting him know she's there.
but as the world has rejects her, more and more.
she walks up his lawn and bangs on the door.
he opens the door with a confused look on his face.
he steps outside as it begins to rain.
"do you ever think of me anymore?" she wispers.
pretending he didn't hear her,
he asks to repeat what she said.
"do you ever think of me anymore?" she says a little louder.
he just looks at her and stairs.
she shakes her head and turns to walk away.
"i'm so stupid," she says as she turns.
he grabs her arm, still says nothing.
it starts to rain harder.
she looks at him and he looks at her.
he knows he should say something, anything,
but he doesn't.
it rains harder.
she cries, harder than she ever has before.
"look at me, and tell me you don't love me anymore,"
she screams over the rain.
"LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME ALL WE HAD WAS NOT FOR NOTHING."
he begins to cry as well, but he still says nothing.
"I'm sorry," she wispers again. "I'm sorry for everything."
she turns to leave once more.
he grabs her harder now and pulls her face twards his.
he looks her in the eyes and kisses her pationatly.
"I still love you," he says. "and I never did stop."
-written by me.

No comments: