September 29, 2007

Some favorite quotes.

  • "I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the winter bundled up by the fire, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you." -The Notebook.
  • "Let me ask you something; If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? or does He give them the opportunity to be patient? If they prayed for courage, does God give them courage, or does He give them opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does He give them opportunities to love each other?" -Evan Almighty.
  • "and maybe, there's a little loser in all of us. being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. maybe, it's about stringing together all those little things. Making those count formore than the bad stuff. maybe, if we justget through it. Then that is all we can ask for." -The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants.
  • "never say goodbye. because saying goodbye, means going away. and going away, means forgetting." -Peter Pan.
  • "Stay in touch. you muttered as i walked away, not realizing that i planned on forgetting you. because unlike you, i can't just shrug my shoulders. because unlike me, you never even cared." -Unknown.
  • "you don't bring people into your life, just to throw them away." -Degrassi.
  • "I traced our names on a fogged up window and watched them fade to nothing, just like we did." -Unknown.
  • "If you'd just listen to her, then maybe you'd understand. maybe, instead of thinking you know everything, you should let go of your ego for awhile, & you'd start to get to know the real her. and maybe, if you just threw away your stupidity for once. and just loved her, maybe, you two could make it." -Unknown.
  • "this is to empty warehouses and back alleys. to grass stains on your knees, and getting caught in the rain. to hiding yourself in corners and sobbing, and handing over the control of your world. to burying your heart, in the palm of another's hand, only to watch them crush it hopelessly. to the romance of getting hurt, over and over again." -Unknown.
  • "if you wanna leave, you Can. I'll Remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves." -Lilo and Stitch
  • On the phone a year later, he asked her if she missed him. Her reply was "I don't miss you, i miss the guy who called me every second he could, who sat home on Saturday nights when we couldn't be together thinking of me..the guy who came to my house after every fight, the guy who told me I looked like a star, that's the guy i miss. How could I miss you? I don't even know you." -Unknown.

No comments: