October 21, 2007

The Problem; Me.

We both enjoyed talking again.
The problem; I was falling for you.
We both liked being friends.
The problem; I wanted to be more.
My friend told you I liked you.
The problem; you had a girlfriend.
You told me you liked me too.
The problem; you liked your girlfriend just as much.
Your girlfriend broke up with you.
The problem; you weren't ready for a relationship.
You were going to ask me out soon.
The problem; I couldn't wait any longer.
We were finally together.
The problem; I was too attached.
You got grounded for a month.
The problem; I missed you.
You finally got ungrounded.
The problem; We couldn't hang out.
We got into a fight because of it.
The problem; I sent you over the edge.
You wouldn't talk to me.
The problem; I was so annoying.
You broke up with me.
The problem; I couldn't let it go.
We both said that we could never be with anyone else.
The problem; I didn't lie.
We both promised to stay together forever.
The problem; forever was too short.
So now we're nothing.
The problem; Me
-written by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is yet another amazing writing, Christina my love. <33