October 13, 2007

More favorite quotes.

  • "To realize the value of 10 years, ask a newly divorced couple. To realize the value of 4 years, ask a graduate. To realize the value of 1 year, ask a student who failed the final exam. To realize the value of nine months, ask a mother who gave birth to a new Born. To realize the value of 1 month, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby. To realize the value of one week, ask an editorof a weekly newspaper. To realize the value of 1 Hour, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To realize the value of 1 minute ask aperson who has missed the train. To realize the value of one second, ask a person who has survived a car accident. To realize the value of 1 millisecond, ask the person who has just won silver in the Olympics. To realize the value of a friend, lose one."
  • "I want to scream everything he has ever done to hurt me, his is unspeakably cruel. But I am too desperatley in love, and I'll never say a word."
  • "and why do people think it's okay for them to do horrible things to others, as long as they apologize afterwards?"
  • "and then her eyes screamed the saddest apology this side of town has ever heard."
  • "I can't unthink about you. I can't unhear all those words, that meant so much to me. Or unsay all the words that I thought meant so much to you. I wish I could unremember all the things my heart has been through. But i'm finding out it's impossible to do. I'm sorry I can't just unlove you."
  • "it's funny how hello is always accompaniedwith goodbye, It's funny how good memories can start to make you cry. It's funny how forever never really seems to last, it's funny how much you would lose if you forgot your past. It's funny how friends can just leave you when you're down. It's funny how when you need someone they're never around. It's funny how people change & think they're so much better, it's funny how many lies can be packed in one "love letter." It's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget, It's funny how one lonely night can contain so much regret. It's funny how ironic lifeturns out to be, but the funniest part of all, is none of that seems funny to me."
  • "Pile up too many tomorrow's, & you'll find that you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays."
  • "as she walked down the gloomy street, it was as if the world had shunned her. & tears of rejection lay, unnoticed on her sunken cheeks."
  • "I wonder if the sun has risen where you are. It's morning time, i miss your hands on my skin; this bed's too big without you."
  • "it's the tragic story of a shallow boy with the girl who see's way too much in him. The story of the boy who turned her downbecause she just wasn't pretty enough."
  • "people ask me why it's so hard to trust anyone & i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise."
  • "I know that I should just let go, walk away, and not look back. But, I don't think I could handle knowing that you wouldn't care if I did."

No comments: